The group has a number of resources which will give more information about the Catchment and the activities of the Group.
Topics of interest:
The following is a list of published works which may be helpful .
- 'The creek in our backyard: a practical guide for habitat restoration' by Robert Whyte 2nd ed. Published by Save Our Waterways Now, 2013
- 'A green and pleasant land' by Ian Cameron. Published by Ian Cameron 1999
- 'Mangroves to mountains' by Glenn Leiper and others. Rev ed. published by Society for Growing Australian PLants(Logan River branch), 2008
- 'The National Trust bush regenerator's handbook'. 2nd ed. Published by the National Trust of Australia, 1999
- 'Nest boxes for wildlife; a practical guide' by Alan and Stacey Franks. Published by Bloomings books, 2006
- 'Our place in the country: managing your acreage property in West Brisbane' Written and published by the Moggill Creek Catchment Management Group and the Pullen Pullen Cathments Group, 2009
- 'Weed pocket guide: South-East Queensland'. 3rd ed Published by the State of Queensland, 2002
- 'Weeds of Southern Queensland' by Weed Society of Queensland inc, 3rd ed. Published by the Queensland Government, 2011
- 'Wildlife of Greater Brisbane'. Published by the Queensland Museum, 2007
- 'Wild plants of Greater Brisbane'. Published by the Queensland Museum, 2003